- Perform assigned tasks safely and efficiently
- Operate basic equipment as instructed
- Ability to operate a Caterpillar 120M Motor Grader
- Must be able to follow instructions and be team oriented
- The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented
- Regular attendance a must
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Related construction Experience is a plus.
- Must understand basic English language
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, push, pull, reach, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, bend, twist, climb, and balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit, kneel, and crouch.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions; and extreme cold and/or heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply