Our Earthwork Backhoe Operators are responsible for the safe and precise performance of their machine to perform civil construction / site development as directed by management and plan drawings.
- 3-5 Years of experience in heavy, civil site construction.
- Experience with earthwork, utilities, hardscape, and all other infrastructure scopes.
- GPS experience
- Ability to work individually and within a group.
- Continually improve technical, supervisory, personnel, and customer relations skills.
- All interactions with customers, owners, engineers, etc., whether it is in person or a telephone call, will be conducted with respect and in a professional manner.
- Notify management of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline has arrived.
- We are drug free workplace and EEOC compliant.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando