The Junior Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining financial records and reports, performing account reconciliations, assisting with budget and close processes, managing the invoicing process, conducting internal audits, and maintaining accounts payable documentation. Assist the Corporate Controller as needed and respond to information requests by management and for auditing purposes.
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Reconcile credit card billing (AMEX, Home Depot, Bento, etc.)
- Review AP, AR and Payroll for correct posting
- Prepare sales and use tax filings
- Assist with AP processes
- Assist in managing AP inbox and responding to vendor inquries
- Assisting the Corporate Controller and Senior as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience with QuickBooks is highly desirable.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft O365 including advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- CPA certification preferred
- Viewpoint software experience a plus but not required
- United States (Required)