As a Fleet Shop Assistant, you will provide general clerical and other types of assistance to internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Copies, files, and maintains paper or electronic documents.
- Handles incoming and outgoing mail and e-mail.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by Fleet Manager.
- Assist Fleet Services staff as able to reduce work overload on team members.
- Perform general office duties to assist Fleet Services department in expanding its customer services.
Qualifications, Education, Experience and Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in an office setting preferred.
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, time-management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Capable of determining priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Work is generally sedentary.
- May be required to do some walking, standing, bending, and carrying of items less than 30 pounds in weight.