The Skid-Steer operator performs grading work and is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Skid-Steer.
- Operate the Skid-Steer and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Ensure a sound understanding of the issues involving ground disturbance.
- Operate Skid-Steer on public or private roadways, maintaining proper awareness of one’s surroundings.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.