- Manage multiple survey crews and in-house survey staff (schedule, scope, budget)
- Direct, control and supervise survey work and survey crews.
- Scheduling crews in conjunction with survey needs for multiple construction projects.
- Coordinate with outside survey support as required to ensure project survey needs are met.
- Able to meet with project managers and clients to discuss progress and schedule.
- Review all survey crews generated as-built data to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains good condition and adjustment of survey equipment.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for new survey equipment.
- Quantity Takeoffs for Construction Estimation as required.
- Helping to hire and maintaining the supervision needed for all survey crews. This is to include interviews and hiring of new personnel, as necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level computer skills must know Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Must be versed with selected estimating software.
- High level of negotiation and marketing skills.
- High level financial planning and budgeting skills.
- High level strategy, analytical and planning skills.
- Knowledge of the construction and maintenance industry.
- Knowledge of financial management principles.
- Must be self-motivated and punctual to all appointments.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
Job Category: Surveyor/Party Chief and Crew
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando Sanford