- Manage survey crew on multiple projects. (schedule, scope, budget)
- Direct, control and supervise survey work and survey crew.
- Able to meet with project managers and clients to discuss progress and schedule.
- Review crew generated as-built data to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains good condition and adjustment of survey equipment.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for new survey equipment.
- Quantity Takeoffs for Construction Estimation as required.
- Minimum 3 years of Construction layout.
- Knowledge of Trimble, SCS 900 and Auto Cad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level computer skills; must know Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Knowledge in Trimble, SCS900 and AutoCad required.
- High level strategy, analytical and planning skills.
- Knowledge of the construction and maintenance industry.
- Must be self-motivated and punctual to all appointments.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanford