Concrete Finisher responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Setting forms that hold concrete in place.
- Cleaning and inspecting surfaces for pouring issues.
- Directing the casting of the concrete with the truck driver.
- Pouring, smoothing and leveling concrete using a rake, trowel, float and screed. This includes handheld tools and power tool versions.
- Monitoring the effects of the weather on the curing process.
- Applying sealing and hardening components.
- Safely operating power vibrator to ensure concrete is compacted.
- Molding and constructing expansion joints using joiners and edging tools.
- Polishing surface using a power surfacing machine.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sanford, FL 32771: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
Job Category: Concrete Finisher
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando