- Use Agtek (or similar software) to create 3D earthwork models for the estimating department.
- Use PlanSwift (or similar software) to generate linear, area, and count takeoff for the estimating department.
- Plan compare and update takeoff’s as needed due to plan changes, client requests, and management requests.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management.
- General Requirements:
- Knowledge of civil sitework construction (earthwork, grading, paving, concrete, underground, etc.)
- High level computer skills;
- Microsoft Windows and Office products such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- AGTEK, or other earthwork modeling software.
- PlanSwift or other linear/area/count takeoff software.
- Bluebeam or other PDF editing software.
- Ability to provide a high level of accuracy and math skills.
- Ability to work in high production environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated and punctual in communication.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
- United States (Required)
Standards – Company Wide
- Evaluate, recommend, develop, and implement improved construction or service systems, policies, methods and procedures
- Continually improve personal technical, personnel, and customer relations skills
- All interactions with customers, owners, managers, etc., whether it is in person or a telephone call, will be conducted with respect and in a professional manner
- Accounting Manager will be notified of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline has arrived
- All proprietary company information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company.
- Perform all administrative requirements per process
- General maintenance of company owned assigned tools or equipment
- Comply with all processes and procedures outlined in the company Handbook and/or Safety Manual
Job Category: Takeoff & Modeling Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanford FL