- Manage survey crew on multiple projects. (schedule, scope, budget)
- Direct, control and supervise survey work and survey crew.
- Able to meet with project managers and clients to discuss progress and schedule.
- Review crew generated as-built data to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains good condition and adjustment of survey equipment.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations for new survey equipment.
- Quantity Takeoffs for Construction Estimation as required.
- Minimum 3 years of Construction layout.
- Knowledge of Trimble, SCS 900 and Auto Cad
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level computer skills; must know Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Knowledge in Trimble, SCS900 and AutoCad required.
- High level strategy, analytical and planning skills.
- Knowledge of the construction and maintenance industry.
- Must be self-motivated and punctual to all appointments.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be professional and polished in appearance and speech.
Standards – Company Wide
- Evaluate, recommend, develop and implement improved construction or service systems, policies, methods and procedures.
- Evaluate the performance and results of their crews.
- Train, lead and coach their crews as needed to improve productivity.
- Provide input and assistance to VP of Operations, Project Managers and other Superintendents.
- Continually improve personal technical, supervisory, personnel, and customer relations skills.
- All interactions with customers, owners, engineers, etc., whether it is in person or a telephone call, will be conducted with respect and in a professional manner.
- VP of Operations, Project Managers and other Superintendents will be notified of any issues that cannot be resolved, or deadlines that cannot be met within a reasonable time frame, and before the deadline has arrived.
- All proprietary company information will be held as strictly confidential outside the company.
- Perform all administrative requirements per process.
- General maintenance of company owned assigned tools or equipment.
Comply with all processes and procedures outlined in the company Handbook and/or Safety Manual
Job Category: Surveyor/Party Chief and Crew
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanford FL